TUFF QUEST CHUCK-A-DUCK
Come one, come all … Support Tuff Quest Scholarship Fund
Chuck-A-Duck will be held on Saturday, March 26th at lunch break BEFORE Rough judging! Purchase a themed rubber duck and “chuck it” for a chance to win ½ the proceeds.
Ducks are $5.50 each (includes PayPal convenience fees)/$5.00 in person
See Below for Contest Rules
Custom Artwork (16 x 20)
Sable & White Stained Glass Window
Sable & White Cookie Jar
TUFF QUEST RAFFLE
The Tuff Quest Raffle is the main fundraiser for scholarships. This year, tickets can be purchased in advance, via PayPal or they can be purchased (in person) at the National. Advanced purchase tickets are $5.50 each or a booklet of 5 tickets for $21.00 (includes PayPal convenience fees). Tickets purchased at the National are $5 each or a book of 5 tickets for $20.
For 2016, we have lovely artwork generously donated by several well-known Collie artists:
Custom Artwork (16 x 20) valued at $450, from Kris Mulligan of Glenshire Collies
Sable & White Stained Glass Window valued at $250, from Jeff Mulligan of Glenshire Collies
Sable & White Cookie Jar valued at $210, from Laura Weiss of Castlebar Collies
CLICK on the drop-down arrow, to the right, below to see the advance ticket purchase options. When purchasing a booklet of tickets, be sure to indicated in the “COMMENTS to Seller” section how many tickets you want to designate for each item. (For example – 1 ticket artwork, 1 ticket stained glass, 3 tickets cookie jar) Advanced purchase tickets are $5.50 each or a book of 5 tickets for $21.00 (includes PayPal convenience fees).
Tickets are $5.50 each or a book of 5 for $21.00 (includes PayPal convenience fees).
CHUCK-A-DUCK Contest Rules
- Purchase a numbered, themed rubber duck. Proceeds will be split evenly between Tuff Quest (TQ) and the winner of the contest on Saturday, March 26th, 2016 at the completion of the contest when the winner has been identified and verified. Contest time is tentatively set for the break prior to judging of Rough BOV or the lunch break (exact time will be determined based on total entry and as published in the judging schedule).
- Ducks can be purchased via Tuff Quest’s website or FaceBook page via PayPal or at the 2016 CCofA National Specialty, March 21st through March 25th, 2016 (sales will cease approximately 2 hours prior to contest time).
- Ducks pre-purchased via PayPal, should be picked up from the Tuff Quest table no later than 2 hours prior to contest time.
Ducks pre-purchased via PayPal who have ‘designated chuckers’ should be picked up by the designated chucker, from the Tuff Quest table no later than 2 hours prior to contest time.
[We invite EVERYONE to participate; however, we understand not everyone can attend the National. For those wanting to participate but unable to attend the National, at the time of purchase (via PayPal), you may designate (in the COMMENTS SECTION) someone to pick up your pre-numbered rubber duck from the Tuff Quest table. The ‘designated chucker’ will participate in the contest and will throw your numbered duck on your behalf. Should a virtual participate win, proceeds will be paid out via check and mailed to the winner.]
The Tuff Quest Chuck-A-Duck Committee will NOT track you or your designated chucker down!!!
Buy a duck … Retrieve your duck … CHUCK your duck!
- At the designated time, all duck purchasers and designated chuckers will gather ringside. A target will be placed in the middle of the ring and at the count of the announcer, all rubber ducks will be thrown in an attempt to land closest to the middle of the target. The numbered rubber duck that lands closest to the middle will be determined, verified and declared the winner. In the event there are multiple ducks that land on the middle of the target, an official measurement will be taken and a winner declared. Payment of ½ the proceeds will be paid in cash to the purchaser of the winning duck. Should a virtual participate win, proceeds will be paid out via check and mailed to the purchaser of the winning duck.
- Proceeds from the sale of the numbered, rubber ducks will be paid out as follows:
- ½ to the winner and ½ to Tuff Quest Scholarship Fund
- 100 ducks sold @ $5 each = $500 ($250 paid out to winner / $250 paid to TQ)
- 250 ducks sold @ $5 each = $1,250 ($625 paid out to winner / $625 paid to TQ)
- 500 ducks sold @ $5 each = $2,500 (1,250 paid to winner / $1,250 paid to TQ)
- All rubber ducks will be gathered and shall remain the permanent property of Tuff Quest after the event.